Today’s children are raised in a highly competitive world where they have busy working parents, face immense social pressure for scoring better and forced to take up games or extra-curricular activities only to win a trophy.
As a result, kids have a low self-esteem, health issues like high/low blood pressure, low immunity and lack of proper sleep at a very young age. It’s important to address these issues before it turns worst & help them cope up with high-pressure situations.
The best way to help them is by introducing them to practice Yoga from a very young age. This ancient practice enhances their flexibility, immunity, strength, coordination and body awareness. It will, in turn, improve their concentration, be optimistic and confidently face today’s world.
Children can have numerous benefits by practicing Yoga regularly. Few important ones are:
- Yoga is non-competitive and teaches self-acceptance
- Maintains Flexibility, Strengthens Growing Bodies and Enhances Concentration
- Yoga teaches discipline, responsibility and encourages healthy habits.
- Yoga supports positive mental health in children and they learn self-awareness.
- Increases Self-Esteem, Encourages Kind Peer and Social Interactions.
At Sri Guru Raya School of Yoga, we customize yoga for children. It is aimed to improve both physical and mental health.